Title : Audit Assistant
Reports to : Business Director EMEA
Direct reports : N/A
Date published : 16-06-2021
Transparent is a fast-growing international Accounts Payable Recoveries and Solutions expert, working with many of the largest multinationals in the world. We currently operate from 5 offices, across 3 continents and are the largest company in our field in Europe. With 20 years of expertise and our proprietary state-of-the-art software, we analyse vast quantities of spend and vendor master data to provide insights and recommendations for real and continuous improvement across the procure-to-pay process. We offer this service on a contingency fee basis.
Our international focus is represented in our workforce, with people from all corners of the world making up our driven, future-oriented, honest, creative and hardworking team.
For our office in Amstelveen, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who has work experience in an administrative (financial) position. You will assist audits remotely under supervision of a Financial Analyst or Delivery manager to make sure the audit is performed as efficient and effective as possible, taking into account the client’s needs and satisfaction.
Analysis and Verification
- Work together with the FA with audit work: analyzing client AP data, identifying claims, following up on claims in Transparent’s proprietary audit software, crosschecking to client’s ERP and invoices/credit notes.
- Supporting our call center in calling and/or emailing our clients’ suppliers.
What we expect
In order to find a good connection within the organization now and in the future, we expect from you as a job applicant:
- Minimum mbo+ level of working and thinking.
- Preferred background in business administration with a strong affinity of accounting.
- Experience with (financial) ERP-systems.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Strong and powerful communication skills.
- Able to work in projects.
- Works accurately and structured.
What is in it for you?
This is a position for 40 hours a week (based on your availability and the workload). The position is to be filled as soon as possible. We offer you an attractive salary, good working conditions and a position in a professional and driven team. A prescreening (VOG + BKR) and a reference check is part of the application procedure.
Apply for this position
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile do you see the responsibilities as a challenge? Then we would like to invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.