Borealis presents: how to drive continuous process improvements in your Finance Shared Service Center?
Attend the virtual presentention on September 16th at 2:00 PM (GMT+1:00) or Watch the Recording at a convenient moment.
Driving cost reductions, process optimizations and vendor data accuracy can be particularly challenging for SSC's of complex, large enterprises...
This is why Borealis, a large multinational, created their Procure-to-Pay improvement team, focusing solely on the streamlining and optimization of their end-to-end process. Their P2P Process Leader present how Finance, Procurement and Shared Service leaders can:
- Centralize Financial Shared Services to 100%.
- Facilitate collaboration between finance & purchasing teams.
- Increase personnel knowledge & end-to-end process understanding.
- Realise significant cost reductions.
- Increase control without losing flexibility.
- Gain insights/quick access to reliable vendor data while reducing payment errors.
Are you dealing with multiple ERP systems, vendor data inaccuracy/duplicates or little to no collaboration between AP and Purchasing departments?
Be sure not to miss it! Reserve your virtual seat or... Watch the Video Recording by registering on the right.