Title : Lead Generation Specialist
Reports to : Business Director EMEA
Direct reports : N/A
Date published : 10-08-2019
Are you looking for a career in marketing? We offer you the chance to further develop your Lead Generation skills. Are you a creative person with excellent communication skills and attention to detail? Please read further! Who are we?
With our expertise and state-of-the-art software, Transparent analyzes large amounts of spend data and vendor master data, to offer our clients valuable insights and recommendations. Our services help clients to improve their procure-to-pay process, reduce costs and improve efficiency on a global scale. Our software is what sets Transparent apart and allows us to obtain an international position in the world market of AP audits. As a result, we are currently operating from 5 offices around the globe, across 3 continents, offering a vast range of services, covering the entire procure to pay process. Our ambitions and international focus are represented in our workforce, as our employees come from all corners of the world and are driven, future-oriented, honest, creative and hardworking team-players. Because Transparent works with some of the largest companies and biggest names in the world, such as IKEA, Volvo, Danone and Henkel , we are looking for Lead Generation Specialist with a high level of professionalism and expertise. Do you fit this description?
Than you might be the Lead Generation Specialist we are looking for!
Purpose of the position
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for developing and nurturing new leads within our target audience. By executing lead generation campaigns through various digital channels, awareness and interest is created. Lead generation is followed-up by qualification and nurturing, ensuring that all leads moving through the funnel are qualified and sales-ready, before becoming an opportunity. Your goal will be to establish engagement with the target audience, and ultimately, create a desire to meet with our sales team. Effective lead generation will result in greater brand awareness, a positive image of Transparent, new relationships and opportunities, sales meetings, and ultimately, generated revenue.
1. Online Research
- Identify potential leads within our target audience and focus accounts through Sales Navigator, Lusha and by phone.
- Identify relevant third-party events and gather information on speakers and attendees.
- Identify affiliate marketing websites, groups, blogs, communities, etc. to spread awareness and stimulate inbound leads, sending traffic to our website.
2. Lead Generation & Qualification
- Share communication with potential leads via social media & email campaigns.
- Qualify generated leads based on a set of pre-defined criteria.
- Enter lead information in Salesforce and update in every stage of the funnel.
3. Lead Nurturing
- Nurture leads, sending them through the marketing funnel until they are sales-ready.
- Communicate with leads via phone or email to obtain contact information, find the right person to speak to or to personally invite them to events.
- Respond to incoming messages on various channels, e.g. website chat, Pardot, LinkedIn.
4. Social & Affiliate Marketing
- Schedule posts on Hootsuite, and LinkedIn groups.
- Place articles, blogs posts, surveys, etc. on affiliate websites.
- Help protect the Transparent Brand Identity by checking all outgoing materials (RFPs, proposals, presentations), and edit where necessary.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor / Master degree in Marketing or Commercial.
- Proven experience in a Marketing or Sales role.
- Experience with client communication.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot is a plus.
- Passionate about Digital Marketing and Lead Generation.
- Motivated team-player with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels including C-level.
- Able to work independently, show initiative and take ownership.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages such as Dutch or German is a plus.
What is in it for you?
It is a fulltime position with flexible hours. The working hours are between 08:00 and 18:00. We offer you a good salary and working conditions and a team of nice colleagues.
A prescreening (VOG + BKR + reference check) is part of the application procedure.
Apply for this position
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we would like to invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.