Title : Business Developer DACH
Reports to : Business Director EMEA
Direct reports : N/A
Date published : 01-06-2019
Are you looking for a complex and fast-paced environment? With our expertise and state-of-the-art software, Transparent analyzes large amounts of spend data and vendor master data, to offer our clients valuable insights and recommendations. Our services help clients to improve their procure-to-pay process, reduce costs and improve efficiency on a global scale. Our software is what sets Transparent apart and allows us to obtain an international position in the world market of AP audits. As a result, we are currently operating from 5 offices around the globe, across 3 continents, offering a vast range of services, covering the entire procure to pay process. Our ambitions and international focus are represented in our workforce, as our employees come from all corners of the world and are driven, future-oriented, honest, creative and hardworking team-players. Because Transparent works with some of the largest companies and biggest names in the world, such as IKEA, Volvo, Danone and Henkel , we are looking for an experienced Business Developer DACH with a high level of professionalism and expertise.
Do you fit this description? Than you might be the Business Developer we are looking for!
Purpose of the position
As Business Developer DACH, you are part of a team that is responsible for acquisition of big local and international clients, new as well as recurring clients. You serve as the (C-level) link of communication between customers and internal teams. You also cooperate closely with the Delivery Manager who is responsible for implementation of our projects.
- Acquisition: sign up local and international clients, recurring as well as new.
- Being the Expert: represent Transparent Solutions in the market on events, network meetings, roundtables, and the new ways of contacting / engaging with (potential) clients: virtual and by social media etc. Actively present as speaker, moderator, become a source for lead creation.
- Sales management: negotiate terms and conditions for projects that can be met optimally by internal teams. Manage client expectations. Align and cooperate with delivery management to reach the company goals.
- Communication: serve as the (C-level) link of communication between customers and internal teams. Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers.
- Engagement in large accounts: commercial contact person for duration of first projects. Transfer of relationship management to Delivery Manager at appropriate time (conscious decision).
- Reporting: report to the Business Director Euro
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Proven experience as Sales Manager.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Pre: affinity with procure-to-pay.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels including C-level.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Being the expert.
- Speaking in public.
- Ability in problem solving and negotiation.
- Willing to travel.
- Driver’s license B.
What is in it for you?
It is a fulltime position with flexible hours. We offer you a good salary and working conditions and a team of nice colleagues, a nice working environment in which we adhere to our values such as positive constructive engagement, doing the right thing, dedication and a number of other beautiful values.
A prescreening (VOG + BKR) and a reference check is part of the application procedure.
Apply for this position
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile do you see the responsibilities as a challenge? Then we would like to invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.